STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to a closed time period in your timesheet (My Timehseet Tab)
2. Make sure that you have all timesheet accesses
3. SELECT another person's timesheet on this closed time period (on My Timehseet Tab)
4. Now, click on the timesheets icon again
5. Make sure that you are on an open timeperiod
6. Navigate to the same resource that we navigated to in step 3
Expected Results: Timesheet opens up at Step 3
Actual Results: Timesheet does not open. A message such as this is shown: "You do not have access to y's timesheet". Where y is the name of the resource to whose timesheet we navigated
This issue is caused due to a defect with ID DE45280.
Defect with ID DE45280 is resolved in the CA PPM version that is to be released in the first half of 2019.