We are doing SiteMinder parallel upgrade in our infrastructure.
old environment: R12.0
New environment: R12.52
We exported the policy data using below command in old environment.
XPSExport policydata.xml -xa
And when we are trying to Import the data in to new environment, we could see that below error is coming while importing the policy data and finally import fails.
(WARN) : [sm-xobsm-01430] CA.SM::Rule@0b-a76cea87-25f7-1037-8b31-83cc60e90cb3(perm-HTTP-dnm ra6): Rule Action(s) (HEAD) do not match AgentType CA.SM::AgentType@10-8d78bb96-ae15-11d1-9cdd-006008aac24b(Web Agent) Actions.
[5116/2872][Thu Sep 22 2016 05:22:46][XPSImport.cpp:490][XPSImport][FATAL][sm-xpsxps-05810] Import failed.
R12.0 SP3 (old) and R12.52 (new)
The Rule Actions do not match the Agent Type Web agent Actions in Target policy store/Source policy store.
First we need to identify where the rule action is missing, whether it is source policy store or target policy store.
Please check the web agent agent type for "Actions" in both source and target policy store and find out where it is missing. Based on that, kindly update the same.
Kindly follow the below steps:
r12.0 environment - Source
R12.52 environment - Target
1) login to the adminui in source/target
2) go to Infrastructure --> Agent --> Agent Types
3) search for "Web Agent" agent type in agent types
4) add the “HEAD” action to the agent type and flush the cache.
5) re-export the data from Source policy store if you updated in Source policy store else this step is not required
6) Kindly validate policy data with the below option before importing to verify for any errors or invalid objects.
XPSImport input_file -validateOnly
check for any errors and correct it before importing into the target policy store.
7) Once the above command is successful, then import the data into the target policy store.
XPSImport input_file -vT
Refer below link for Export/Import commands.