When migrating custom object instances from one environment to another, XML Open Gateway (XOG) updates some parts of the Sql query and adds single quotes which caused XOG to fail.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a custom object
- Create a lookup type custom attribute on above object
- Add the above custom attribute into create and edit views
- Create an instance for above custom object
- Give the custom attribute value as "test'test", add a single quote in the string
- XOG out the custom object instance
- XOG in same custom object instance without any change in the XOG file
Expected Result: Custom attribute value should be "test'test"
Actual Result: Custom attribute value is "test''test", getting extra single quote for the attribute
Applies to all supported PAS environments for the specified releases.
Caused by CLRT-78427
Resolved in CA PPM 14.2 Generic Patch #5
Resolved in CA PPM 14.3
Reference TEC1398937 : PPM 14.2 Generic Patch available to resolve reported issues
Reference CA PPM Resolved Defects Index for CA PPM 14.3