When using a standard cmn_users_read.xml with a single user filter (equals criteria). It produces an XML file with 'x' records. 1 for each of the partitions available on the Settings > Default Partitions page.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Partition model with for example 2 partitions
- Add user admin to both partitions.
- Add partition model to object RESOURCE
- Add partition model to other objects, for example, application, asset, project.
- Go to Account Settings -> Default Partitions tab
Select partitions for UI Theme
Select partitions for each object: resource, application, asset, project.
- XOG out user admin using provided cmn_users_read.xml. Filter only user admin.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_read.xsd">
<Header version="6.0.11" action="read" objectType="user" externalSource="NIKU" />
<Filter name="userName" criteria="EQUALS">admin</Filter>
- Observe output xml file. Search by <User
output xml file should produce only 1 record
output xml file has 5 matches of <User. 1 for each of the partitions available on the Settings > Default Partitions page.
(UI Theme, resource, application, asset, project)
Keywords: xog, resource, cmn_users_read.xml, duplicate, records, partition model.
This has been documented as CLRT-73840 and it is targeted for resolution in future release.