Besides the User Timeout value there is also a Timeout Checking Interval.
This is the amount of time that will pass between the checks that TPX makes on any of the timeouts.
For example, let's assume that the Timeout Checking Interval is set to fifteen minutes and the User Timeout is set to two minutes. Considering that the two minute user timeout might be missed by even one second at one interval, then the timeout would not be checked again for another fifteen minutes. So the timeout might appear to be as much as seventeen minutes.
TPX System Options Table Detail Panel
Panelid - TEN0104
Command ===> Userid - ABCDE01
Terminal - A55T9999
System Options Table: T52TST Date -
1st Level 2nd Level
* User Timeout 000002 min 000000 min
* Timeout Option F
* Session Timeout: 999999 min
* LOGO Timeout: 999999 min
* Timeout Checking Interval: 0015 min
* Inquire Checking Interval: 0005 min
* SMF Logging Interval: 0015 min
* PPS Release Request Timeout 0120 sec
* PPS JES Idle Session Timeout 0120 sec
* PPS VTAM Idle Session Timeout 0120 sec
* L-Serv Recovery Retry Interval 0120 sec
* Can be updated dynamically using the TPX Operator Reload Command