The problem is with Investments and MVLs. You can reproduce this using a simple investment portlet. .
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an Multi-valued lookup on the Investment object.
2. Add the Multi-valued lookup to the Project Edit view
3. Create a new grid portlet using the Investment Object as the data provider. Add the Name, Investment ID, Investment Type and the MVL to the grid layout.
4. Create a new tab for your General Overview. Add the new grid portlet to the tab contents.
5. Go to a few projects and edit them and update the MVL with some values.
6. Go to the new tab on your General Overview and find these projects you just updated.
The Multi-valued lookup on the grid will show the values.
The Multi-valued lookup doesn't show any values
13.3.0, 14.1, 14.2.
This has been documented as CLRT-77666 and it is targeted for resolution in future release.