While upgrading to CA SDM 12.9, the migration wizard hangs at the "Verifying Table Schema Changes" stage.
The last lines in the pdm_migration12_9.log file are:
Setting default value of (usp_servers.server_id) to 0 if it is NULL.
Running Cmd("C:\PROGRA~2\CA\SERVIC~1\bin\dbload.exe" -an "C:\PROGRA~2\CA\SERVIC~1\data\mig_usp_server_primary.dat" 2>&1 |)
- Stop/cancel the migration wizard
- Take a backup of the current NX.ENV file located within the NX_ROOT directory
- Open NX.ENV file with a text editor
- Change the NX_JRE_INSTALL_DIR variable to point to the JRE 1.7.0_10 directory.
@NX_JRE_INSTALL_DIR=C:/Program Files (x86)/CA/SC/jre/1.6.0_23
@NX_JRE_INSTALL_DIR=C:/Program Files (x86)/CA/SC/jre/1.7.0_10
- Save changes to NX.ENV file
- Restart the Migration Wizard (migrate_to_r12_9.vbs)