XCOM is using four ports for listening on incoming transfers. Which ports are used and how can they changed?
XCOM for Windows
XCOM for Windows Server uses the following four ports as Listener Ports for incoming transfers:
- Port 8044 for non-SSL transfers using IPv4
- Port 8045 for SSL transfers using IPv4
- Port 8046 for non-SSL transfers using IPv6
- Port 8047 for SSL transfers using IPv6
These ports are stored in the Windows Registry. You can display and edit the current settings in your installation using the xcom GUI as follows:
- From the main XCOM window menu, select "Global Parameters"
- Click on the 'TCP/IP' tab
- The port numbers are stored in the sections 'Server Settings', 'Secure Socket Server Settings' and 'Server Ipv6 Port Number'.
If you change one or more of the Ports then do not forget to stop and start the XCOM Server to let the changes become effective..