I'd like to get the download link to get the special build for
R12.52 SP1 CR08 for IIS 10. Where can I find it ?
Note that IIS10 and Windows 2016 is supported in the current Web Agent
R12.52 SP1 CR08 version:
As the note details, only CR06 special build supports IIS10 as well.
In order to download the installation packages, please follow the
1. Open your browser, go to support.ca.com, and log in with your
2. Click on Download Management, and search for Single Sign-On to
3. In the Solution Downloads tab, you can see your current Single
Sign-On products. You can filter in the "Filter Search Results" bar
by entering any text (i.e. siteminder) if needed.
4. Click on the link for 12.52 and wait till the page load all the
5. Search for the package you want to download on the results (you can
use Apar RS98474 for CR08, and Apar RS95103 for the CR06 IIS10
build), and click on them to see all the packages to download by
6. You can download the packages individually by clicking in the cloud
icon (Download Now), or add them to the download Cart to download
some of them through FTP afterwards.