Where is the PPM task assignment Role ID defined in Microsoft Project (MSP)?
- In the MSP New Driver, the task Assignment Role ID is populated in the Text3 field for assignments. This can be found in the Resource Usage view in MSP:
- Add the Text3 column to the Resource Usage view
- The Resource's project role (pulled from the team level) will display in the Text3 section next to the resource name (shown in Text3 data next to "PROLE=")
- The assignment role will show in the Resource Usage view next to the task under the resource as "AROLE="
2. In the MSP Legacy Driver, the assignment role ID is not available to be viewed in MSP.
- The Role ID will not get populated until the project is saved back to PPM then re-exported to MSP.
- If the project is created in MSP, the Assignment Role ID will require an additional save to PPM, then re-export to MSP to display.
- The Role ID is populated as the Role ID value in PPM in Home->Resources. (For example, for Architect, it is csk.architect)
Reference KB000071385 - CA PPM and MSP integration - List of Knowledge Documents
Reference KB000015956 - CA PPM and MSP integration known defects - Support Technical Document Index