Where does the CA JCLCheck Workload Automation ISPF Foreground and Batch Submit obtain their runtime options?
The CA JCLCheck WA ISPF panel interface is entered by executing clist JCKSPF.
Runtime options used in CA JCLCheck WA ISPF are from the following sources:
- Module JCLDFLT out of the box, or modified by CA JCLCheck WA usermod MZ1nn24 (where nn is the release level, ie C0 for r12).
- CA JCLCheck WA ISPF Options Specification menus. These menus are displayed by selecting option 0 from the CA JCLCheck primary menu.
- MCOSYS data set, if specified.
- MCOUSR data set, if specified.
- Additional options set in JCK0201 panel.
- Clist JCKUSR (Autoproc option only).
Any runtime options can be overridden on the CA JCLCheck Foreground Invocation, and on the CA JCLCheck Batch Submit panel.
As always, please contact CA Technologies support for CA JCLCheck if you have further questions.