- Login to support.ca.com by clicking the "Login" link in the upper right corner
- Select "Download Center" on the left side of the screen
- Select "Products" from the first dropdown and then click the All Products radio button
- In the dropdown under "All Products" select the product which ITPAM is licensed under. This could be CA Process Automation is you are licensed for that product directly, or it could be something like CA Service Desk Manager if you are licensed for ITPAM via ServiceDesk. If you are not sure, check with your CA account team for clarification.
- Select the Product Release and click Go.
- In the list of downloads shown, the connectors will be listed. For example, for CA Service Desk Manager you will see a download titled "Process Management for Workflows - CA Service Desk and CA CMDB Connectors". If you have selected CA Process Automation directly, you will see a download titled "CA Process Automation Connectors for CA Products"
- Select the download link next to the connector iso image to download the iso.