1. Log into Service Catalog with an administrator account
2. Go to the Administration tab
3. In the menu above click "Configuration"
4. Click "CA Service Desk"
5. From here you can alter different settings related to the url. For example, if an SSL url needs to be defined you would alter the "Enable HTTPS" to "Yes". If a "friendly" url needed to be altered you can change the "Host name" value. If a port change was needed this setting can also be altered, it should reference a Tomcat based url for web services.
1. Log into the USS tenant home as an Administrator account.
2. On the left side of the screen click the gear icon for "Settings"
3. When that expands click "Common Administration"
4. When the new window opens select "Product Integrations"
5. On the CASM Auto Integration screen select the "Service Desk Manager" tab, and the url settings may be altered here.