Unfortunately as of now there is not a central page where we can download the full product, its documentation and its patches.
Depending on what kind of information is needed, the best approach is different
- If we need a hotfix or an incremental upgrade to an existing version (e.g. if we want to go from 2.8 to 2.8.1) the best approach is to access the support page at http://support.ca.com and we need to navigate to the CA Privileged Access Manager page
Once we are in the product pages, fill in again Privileged Access Management, and it will lead us to the main product page where we have the different options.
- On the right-hand-side, one of the possible options is the "Latest Maintenance Releases". Clicking on it will lead us to a new page where we can choose whether to download CA Privileged Access Management, Password Authority or CA Threat Analytics software updates
- Clicking on the CA Privileged Access Management link will lead us to the download page. Note that this page does NOT contain major releases after XCeedium 2.6 (this is the latest major release update included), so if you are looking for a major release you should use the download software pages, as indicated below
- Note that the same applies to Password Authority and to Threat analytics patches
- If we are going for a full release, the best option is to go via the Download option in the main support page after having chosen the CA Privileged Access Management product.
- Hitting the Download Product option will provide a list of PAM options to download. To note that from here it is also possible to download the Privileged Access Management Server Control product
- Once having chosen the product option to download, it will lead us to the download center page where we have to choose the version of the product
After having done so, hitting the Go button we will be taken to the Product Component page. Here it is possible to download the PAM product, but also the RemoteClient utility, which is not available in the maintenance release pages, and equally the WindowsProxy and Socket Filter agent components
- As far as the documentation is concerned, the best option is to access if via the docops page, https://docops.ca.com, choosing the Privileged Access Management product. That will allow you to look into the 2.7 onwards documentation. The same page will allow you to access the Privileged Access Manager Server Control documentation
- This same documentation is available by clicking on the Documentation link in the Privileged Access Manager product page. The advantage is that from this same page, it is possible to access other documentation not present in the docops web site, like the platform support guidelines, the compatibility matrix or earlier documentation in pdf format
- In the product page it is also possible to see some of the latest KB documentation published for the product, something which is not available in the docops documentation site