Where can I obtain the standalone installers for robot version 7.93? I need these files for 3rd party silent deployment purposes, or to distribute robots with automated_deployment_engine, and currently the installers showing our our UIM Home Page are 7.80.
1. Open Infrastructure Manager and navigate to the 'Archive' node
2. Right-click anywhere in the list of probes and select "Refresh" to ensure you are looking at the latest versions available
3. In the archive, locate and download the latest versions of the following packages (depending on which operating systems you require):
4. Now that you have the latest versions of these packages downloaded, you should drag-and-drop them to deploy to the Primary Hub itself.
5. This does not actually change the version on the primary hub -- what these packages do is update the installers which are located on the primary hub in the following location:
This is where the installers on the internal Installers Download Page are kept so this will update the versions available for download from that page as well, or you can navigate directly to that location to get the new installers.