In the ServiceDesk Reports tab, a Java Infoview login screen appears and won't display the reports. This document explains the steps to resolve the problem.
After following all the steps in the Implementation guide, when trying to view reports from the reports tab of ServiceDesk a login screen appears. Fig1
This problem could be caused by a '/' at the end of the bo_server_location option in options manager.
Steps to resolve the issue:
- Login to ServiceDesk as Administrator
- Go to Administration->Options Manager->Web Report. Select the option bo_server_location and click on Edit Fig 2
- The URL will have a '/' at the end. Remove the '/' and click on Save. Fig 3
- Recycle CA ServiceDesk service
- Login to ServiceDesk and go to the Reports tab to verify. Fig 4