When trying to run a program in CA Ideal - batch or online - using load modules, you might receive an Internal error similar to this:
***** START OF IDEAL ERROR LOG ON 05/09/15 AT 09:08:49 *****
1-IDADERRP99E - INTERR: Internal system error
SRVC=LOG FUNC= RC= PGM=ADOMLD 14.0 +1C5A
CALPGM=.......... .. .... CURACT=AE ACTTYP=U USER=PID ERRID=AELPGM-L
SYS=RHS ENTTYP=PGM ENTNAM=xxxxxxxx ENTVER=000 ENTSTAT=PROD
LOGMSG: 1-IDADOMLD02E - Load module xxxxxxxx cannot be loaded
******* END OF IDEAL ERROR LOG ON 05/09/15 AT 09:08:49 *****
The most common reason for this error is that the load module (xxxxxxxx) cannot be found in the STEPLIB/JOBLIB of the batch job, or it cannot be found in the DFHRPL concatenation for the CICS region.
If the failure is in a batch job, review the loadlibs used by the job to be sure the module is found. If there has been maintenance to the CA Ideal proc or the loadlibs, the module may have been removed and needs to be restored or CREATEd in Ideal.
If the failure is in CICS, please check the following to be sure load modules can be used appropriately:
- Check to be sure that the desired load module is available in CICS. Issue this command:
CEMT I PROG(xxxxxxxx)
to see if you have a load module available from the DFHRPL concatenation.
- Check that the CICS region will autoinstall the CA Ideal application programs. Issue this command:
CEMT I SYS
and look in the second column for Progautoinst(Autoactive). If you are not using autoinstall, you must have a Program (PPT) entry for each module.
- Check that your CA Ideal environment is set up to use load modules. Look at the IDOPTS member (typically in CUSMAC) for the LMTBLD setting, which will have a value of DD as the default, or it will have some other value than "NO".
If these three items are confirmed, and the failure is related to a recent upgrade, please try the following before contacting support:
- Issue the CA Ideal commands
SELECT SYSTEM xxx
REFRESH PROGRAM xxxxxxxx and/or
REFRESH PANEL xxxxxxxx
- Recycle the CICS region, using a COLD start.
If these are not successful in resolving the problem, please open a case with CA Technologies support for CA Ideal, and provide a screen print of the CEMT commands, above, and a copy of the CA Ideal options.
As always, please contact CA Technologies support for CA Ideal if you have further questions.