When trying to open InfoView in the Spectrum OneClick web page, the user is seeing “SRM has not finished starting” and is unable to log into InfoView.
“Check the $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/catalina.out (Linux and Solaris) or the $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/stdout.log (Windows) for the following error:
Table 'reporting.bo_only_user' doesn't exist.
If seen the above error please follow the below resolution.
1. Add the following entry to the specroot/mysql/my-spectrum.cnf file
2. Stop the spectrum processd service which will also bring down the
Spectrum mysql service
· Stopping services in windows: Click startà Type services.mscàstop the spectrum process daemon.
· Starting services in windows: Click startà Type services.mscàstart the spectrum process daemon.
· Stopping service in Unix : Go to $specrootàlibàSDPM in this path enter ./processdshutdown.sh
· Starting service in Unix: : Go to $specrootàlibàSDPM in this path enter ./processdstartup.sh
3. Start the spectrum processd service which will also then start the Spectrum mysql service
Logon to the mysql interface
· Log into the SpectroSERVER system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
· On Windows, start a bash shell by running “bash –login”
· Cd to the $SPECROOT/mysql/bin directory
· Enter the following command to log into MySQL
mysql -uroot -proot reporting (For windows)
./mysql --defaults-file=../my-spectrum.cnf -uroot –proot reporting (For Unix)
4. Drop the bo_only_user table by executing:
drop table bo_only_user;
5. Go into $SPECROOT/mysql/data/reporting
If any bo_only_user.* files exist, delete the
6. Take the innodb_force_recovery line out of the my-spectrum.cnf file, and then restart the spectrum processd service again as mentioned in step
7. Attempt to recreate the bo_only_user table by logging back into the
mysql interface and executing the following command:
CREATE TABLE `bo_only_user` ( `bo_user_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `user_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `load_time` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, PRIMARY KEY (`bo_user_id`), UNIQUE KEY `user_name` (`user_name`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=2 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
If the table is successfully recreated then restart spectrum processd and tomcat.