When the Knowledge Management Administrator role attempts to create a new KT export/import template, following error is received:
AHD04482:Security setting prevents this operation. See Administrator for details.
1. Login to CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM) as an Administrator
2. Click on the ADMINISTRATION tab and then navigate to SECURITY AND ROLE MANAGEMENT->ROLE MANAGEMENT->ROLE LIST
3. Select the KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR role and click on the 2. FUNCTIONAL ACCESS tab
4. Click on the VIEW ALL link on the bottom left hand corner of the tab
5. Click the EDIT IN LIST button
6. Find the REFERENCE access and change it from VIEW to MODIFY
7. Save changes
8. Logout of CA SDM and login with a user that has the KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR role to verify the user can now create new KT export/import templates
Note: For additional information regarding the CA SDM Functional Access settings, please refer to TEC512274 (http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec512274.aspx).