We have released a patch for both NFA 9.3.6 and 9.3.8 to allow the ToS Mask setting to work properly.
To apply the patch follow the steps below:
1. Download the patch for your version of NFA from the links below:
For 9.3.6: ftp://ftp.ca.com/pub/netqos/product_patches/NFA/9.3.6/TosMask_DE323061_9.3.6.FIX_9.3.6.06.zip
For 9.3.8: https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/nfa-938-cumulative-patch-1/kb000102173
2. Stop all Harvester services.
3. Backup following files: [$INSTALL_DIR == The directory where CA NFA is installed, default C:\CA\]
Note: These files will be required in future if you wish to uninstall the patch.
4. Extract the contents from the files into a clean directory.
5. Copy the "com.ca.im.ra.harvester.jar" to "$INSTALL_DIR\NFA\Netflow\bin".
6. Select "Replace the files in the destination" when prompted so that it replaces the jar file in bin directory of Netflow that was backed up in Step 2.
7. Restart all the Harvester services which were stopped in step 1.
8. If you are applying the 9.3.8 cumulative patch, please apply the console sides patches using: KB000102173
7. Confirm you ToS Masks show up properly.