1. Login into Clarity
2. Click on Home / Advanced Reporting
3. From the Main Menu, Click on Create Ad Hoc Views
4. From Select Data Menu... Select Investment Managements
5. From the Source window, Expand Investment
6. Select the following " Investment Name, Investment ID, Start Date, Finish Date, Click ok
7. Ad Hoc View change "Crosstab to Table"
8. Drag and Drop the following " Investment Name, Investment ID, Start Date, Finish Date from Filed Menu to Columns
9. Right Click on the header of "Finish Date", click on add filter
10. Click on the calendar and select the Date
11. Click on Apply
12. The data will populate correctly, but the "Date will change from 2015-12-18 To 2015-12-16"
13. The Apply Tab will highlight again and if we click again then it will change the date from "2015-12-16 To 2015-12-14"
Expected Result: The Date should not change
Actual Result: The Date is changing