The CABI servers (Web Intelligence Report Server, Web Intelligence Job Server etc.) by default are set up to run under the Microsoft Windows "Local System Account". This account is used for authentication purposes when the CABI processes are accessing resources, like file shares, on another server or on the network.
In order to successfully schedule a CABI report to a remote File System destination, perform the following configuration steps on the CABI Server:
- On the CABI server, stop the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) service from the Central Configuration Manager (CCM).
- From the CCM, right-click on SIA select PROPERTIES. Then click on the PROPERTIES tab
- Uncheck "System Account" under the "Log On As" section
- Provide domain level account and credential information. Click APPLY and then OK.
- Stop the CABI Tomcat service via the CCM.
- Restart both the SIA and Tomcat services via the CCM.
- From the CABI Central Management Console (CMC), provide the same domain credentials for the Crystal Job Server, Destination Job server etc. for File System configuration in the DESTINATION tab. Please refer to the following TECDOC for further instructions: https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/redirArticles?reqPage=search&searchID=TEC572817
You will now be able to schedule the CABI report successfully to a remote File System destination.