When saving an asset or when attempting to add new list values, the save errors with: unable to load DLL coraapi. The specified module could not be found.
CA Asset Portfolio Management (APM) 12.9, 14.1
1. Navigate to the file system and locate the correct path for the CORA files. Typically, the CORA files are located under either:
\Program Files (x86)\CA\ITAM\CORA, \Program Files (x86)\CA\SC\CORA or \Program Files (x86)\CA\SC, on the APM Application server.
2. Login to APM, and navigate to Administration -> System Configuration -> CORA and set the correct CORA path.
3. Stop all CA Asset Portfolio Management services
4. Perform an IISRESET (on both the APM web and APM application servers)
5. Restart the CA Asset Portfolio Management services.
If there was a uninstall and reinstall attempt, then the CORA files may not be on the system. If they are not present, then locate the original install media and navigate to the Setups\CORA\ folder. Run the setup.exe to install CORA, then perform steps 1-5 above.