When running WEBI reports with lots of data to be returned using Business Objects Enterprise 3.1.x WEBI services keep crashing.
Extensive data or complex reports causing WEBI service to crash.
A. Change cache setting Steps:
1. Go to the properties of Web Intelligence Processing Server.
2. Uncheck the options Disable cache sharing, Enable realtime cache and Enable Document Cache.
3. Go to WebIntelligenceProcessingServer properties.
4. Set the Maximum Connection to 150 on both.
5. Restart the Web Intelligence Processing Server.
B. Change Time out Settings:
1. Maximum Documents Before Recycling: 500
2. Timeout Before Recycling: 5000 sec
C. Add another Webi Service with all the above setting