When running a CA Service Management CA Business Intelligence (CABI) Crystal report, getting an error "Viewer could not process an event. error in file asset list : Max processing time or max record limit reached"
When you install CABI, the number of records that the server retrieves from the database when a user runs a query or report in Crystal Reports is automatically set to 20,000 records. You can change the setting so users running reports receive the record sets they expect. For complete details about administrative tasks you can complete for the Crystal Reports Page Server, see your BusinessObjects documentation.
Follow these steps:
1) Using BusinessObjects Enterprise, log in to the Central Management Console.
2) Navigate to the page displaying the servers.
3) Click Crystal Reports 2013 Processing Server.
4) On the Properties tab, change the setting for the Database Records To Read When Previewing or Refreshing a Report field to either unlimited records, or specify a specific record limit.
5) Click Apply.
6) Restart the Crystal Report Page Server.
7) The report record limit changes and is used when running reports.
Note: A few other timeout/record-limit items are documented on our wiki site: - https://wiki.ca.com/display/CASM1401/Integrate+CA+Service+Desk+Manager+with+CA+Business+Intelligence+Manually