When New issue or change request is created based on existing risk it can be
edited on list view by anybody.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to the application as an administrator user
- Go to Administration, Resources
- Create a new user. (user 'A')
- Go to "Resource Access Rights" tab, Global rights page
- Add the following rights : "Projects - Navigate " and " Project - Risk, Issue, Change Request - View - All "
- Now login as an administrator user
- Go to Home, Projects, click on any Project
- Go to 'Risks/Issues/Changes' tab, Risks page and create a new Risk
- From "Risk properties" page , click "Create Issue"
- Fill the Properties page of issue with necessary information
- Now login as user 'A' and go to the Project, Risks/Issues/Changes tab
- Click on the "Issues" drop down
- Now in the Issue List view, the inline editing is made possible (which it should not)
- When we click on the Issue and get into Issue Properties Page, the name is not open for editing (it's read-only)
Expected Result: Inline editing for the "Name" column of the Issue List Page should not be made possible as the user has only the View Rights.
Actual Result: Inline editing of the "Name" column is made possible in the Issue List View 'Name' column cell.
This issue is documented as CLRT-76872 and is in review with our development team.
1.Go to administrator > resources. 2.Create a new user.(Say user'A') 3.Go to "resource access rights" tab > global rights. 4.Add the following rights : "Projects - Navigate " and " Project - Risk, Issue, Change Request - View - All " 5.Now login as admin , Go to Home > Projects , click on any Project . 6.Go to tab : Risks/Issues/Changes - Risks page and create a new Risk. 7.From "Risk properties" page , click on "create Issue " 8.Fill the Properties page of issue with necesary information. 9.Now login as a User 'A' and Go to the Project page > Risks/Issues/Changes tab. 10.Click on the drop down "Issues" 12.Now in the Issue List page , the inline Editing is made possible (Which it should not) 13.When we click on the Issue and get into Issue Properties Page , the name is uneditable (It's Read-Only).