When is the counter of the node refreshed on the scoreboard on the environment where the web_auto_update option has NOT been installed?
The counter will be updated by the following timing on the environment.
a. When the "Update Counts" button was clicked.
b. When the user login the web interface.
c. When the user clicks the parent node that has the sub-node(having the counter).?Here is the steps to verify the counter refresh for example.
- Login the web interface
- Click the Service Desk tab -> "Incident" node -> "Assigned" node to expand the node to see the counter.
- Click File menu -> New incident
- Input an optional value to the "Affected End User" and the "Assignee" field on the incident detail, and save it.
- Click an optional parent node that has the sub-node(It has the counter) For example, Click the "Problem" node -> "Assigned" node)
- The incident created by #4 was effect to the counter of the "Incident" node -> "Assigned" node at the timing.
Regarding the item c in the above list in the Answer, see the following movie.