When Editing a field in the Gantt, the change doesn't always stick the first time you make an edit.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project in PPM
2. Navigate to the Gantt for the project by clicking on the Tasks tab then selecting 'Gantt' from the Tasks Tab drop down
3. Enter a name for the Task and click Save to create the first task within the Gantt
4. Click the Green check box icon to create a new task
5. Enter a Name for the task and click Save and Return
6. Attempt to edit a field in the Gantt and tab out of the field (In this example, double click on the Finish field for one of the tasks and select a different date (1/6/17) then the task's current date
7. Click in a different cell in the Gantt
Note, if the issue doesn't happen after creating the Second Task, repeat steps 4-7 until it occurs. It is inconsistent on which task number created makes the issue happen
Expected Result: Change made is shown in the Gantt by a red line across the old data and the new data in black. In this example, the new date of 1/6/17 is shown in the Finish date cell and the old date is reflected in the cell with a red line through it.
Actual Result: Change is not reflected in the edited cell in the Gantt. In the above example, the Finish Date does not change and remains incorrectly as 12/30/16.