When Current Timesheet is set to homepage, error occur next time you login to Clarity
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in Clarity
- Click Current timesheet button in upper right corner
- Current Timesheet is displayed
- Click Set as Homepage button in upper right corner
- Click OK when prompt "Would you like to set this page as your homepage?" appears
- Click OK after receiving message "Home page successfully set"
- Log out of Clarity
- Log back into Clarity
Expected: The current timesheet should be displayed without any error messages.
Actual: Error "TMA-0115: Timesheet not found. Most likely your session has been invalidated. Click Cancel to return to timesheet list."
Do not set your homepage to the Current Timesheet
CLRT-16656 Resolved in Clarity 13.2