When converting an idea to a project if the Billing Currency attribute is not on the project create page, the Billing Currency changes from the value set in the Idea to the default.
Steps to Reproduce:
- To reproduce this, the Billing Currency attribute is not on the Project Create page
- Environment is multi-currency
- Activate at least one additional currency:
- Check the check box next to the currency (for the below example: 'JPY' and click the ‘Activate’ button.
- Create a new Idea (Home->Ideas->New)
- From the Idea's properties drop down select 'Settings' and change the Billing currency on the Idea to 'JPY'
- Submit the idea for approval and then Approve it
- In the idea click the Convert button to convert the idea with the following options set:
- Investment Type: Project
- Copy Financial Properties and Financial Plans: Checked
5. Enter required information and click 'Save'
6. From the Properties drop down on the project select 'Settings' and view the 'Billing Currency' value
Expected Results: Billing Currency is set as 'JPY'
Actual Results: Billing Currency is set as the default currency, 'USD'