When closing a Change Order, I get an error "AHD05742: Not allowed to close Change Order 'Chg-12250'. AHD05808: There are uncompleted workflow tasks in this Change Order or its descendents." There are no child Change Orders for this particular Change Order and all of the workflow tasks have a status of "Complete".
CA Service Desk 12.x, 14.1
Windows, Linux, Unix
The "Complete" status for change order workflow tasks was not defined correctly. The "Task Completed" flag was not set, so even thought the workflow status was set to "Complete", the task hadn't been marked as completed in Service Desk.
To address this, log into Service Desk as an Administrator and follow these steps:
1. Click on the Administration" tab.
2. Expand the "Service Desk" leaf.
3. Expand the "Change Orders" leaf.
4. Select the "Workflow Tasks Status Codes" leaf.
5. Click on the "Complete" status and edit it.
6. Ensure that the "Task Complete" tick-box is marked, and save this change.