When click the date after setting Planning Horizon Start Date as Start Date on Portfolio Investments Role Demand then the value is changed.
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA PPM SAAS STUDIO:ODSTU
1. Create a project
Start date is Aug 1st 2018 and Finish date is Aug 31st 2018.
Add a role as Team and allocate it to a task.
2. Create a portfolio and add the project as investment.
I can see the prokect on investments tab and Start date is Aug 1st 2018 and Finish date is Aug 31st 2018.
3. Create a plan with Start date is Jul 1st 2018 and Finish date is Aug 31st 2018.
4. Go to waterline tab and set Aug 1st 2018 as Start Date on Portfolio Waterlines.
Then I can see the project from Aug on waterline.
5. Click the project on waterline and select RoleDemand Tab.
Set Planning Horizon Start Date(Jul 1st) as Start Date on Portfolio Investments Role Deman.
I can see the project from Jul 2018.
6. If I try to click Jul 2018 data for Demand then I can see 2.00 value as follows.
This should not change any values.
I cannot see the same phenomenon when I set the same start data on Portfolio Investments Role Deman.
This problem will be fixed in future release.(DE43187)
Was this information helpful?