When attempting to run a CABI WEBI report, error similar to the following appears.
Typically, the error message is a result of a driver mismatch within the CABI Universe.
Follow these steps to change the middleware driver used with the CABI Universe:
- On the CABI server, launch the Designer application and login as a CABI Administrator
- Open the CABI Universe being used for reporting (Out-of-box or Derived) indicated in the error
- Click on TOOLS -> CONNECTION. Select the CA SERVICE DESK connection and click EDIT.
- On the Edit CA Service Desk connection screen, click the BACK button
- On the Database Middleware Selection screen, ensure that the driver being used is GENERIC ODBC3 and click NEXT.
- Re-enter the appropriate information in the Edit CA Service Desk connection screen. Click TEST CONNECTION to ensure that the connection is successful and then click NEXT.
- On the Configuration Parameters screen, ensure that the Connection Pool Mode is set to Disconnect after each transaction and click NEXT.
- On the next screen, click FINISH.
- Click FINISH on the Wizard Connection screen.
- Click FILE -> SAVE to save the CABI Universe followed by FILE -> EXPORT to export the CABI Universe.