The following error occurs when attempting to create a new ticket from Support Automation:
INVALID AHD05464:Group is required to save this Incident
Service Desk 14.1 or higher
The tickets have set the group field as required, but by default the available templates have no groups selected so in the moment of creation of the ticket the group field is missing and therefore it cannot be saved and the error message will be displayed.
Modify the existing templates adding a default group or create a new template with a default group on it.
Modify the template
Determine the name of the template(s) you require to modify.
1. Log in SD with the administrator.
2. Go to the administrator tab-> Support Automation->Service Desk Integration->Associated IN/RE/PR template, take note of the template name.
3. Go to the Service Desk tab.
4. Make a search of incidents and filter them for inactive tickets which are templates. (default templates are inactive).
5. Edit the selected template by adding the dumb group.
Create a new template
1. Create a ticket
2. Enter the required details on the ticket that requires to be converted as a template
3. Go to the ‘Additional Information’ primary tab - ‘Template’ sub tab
4. Provide a value for Template Name
5. Save the Ticket
6. Go to the administrator tab-> Support Automation->Service Desk Integration->Associated IN/RE/PR template and select the new template.