When attempting to login to NFA you are redicted to a blank page.
The URL that you will be redirected to will look like below, notice that "windows-authentication" is in the URL:
This can happen if you have NFA linked to NPC and the SSO setting in NPC have Windows Authentication enabled.
NFA uses a new SSO module which does not support Windows Authentication.
There are two ways you can fix this:
Option 1 - Disable it in NPC and allow the settings to sync down to NFA:
- If you are not actually using Windows Authentication, you can RDP to the NPC server and launch the "Single Sign-On Configuration Tool" on the desktop of the NPC server.
- In the "Windows Authentication" tab, click on the link for "Enabled" and set it to "Disabled"
- Then perform a full resync of the NFA data source in NPC by going to Admin->Data Sources and clikcing Resync for the NFA data source.
Option 2 - The other option would be to manually update it in the database on the NFA side.
- RDP to the NFA console.
- Open a command prompt and login to mysql with:
mysql -P3308 reporter
- Then run the command below to override the setting in the NFA database.
replace into performance_center_properties (PropName,Priority,PropValue) values ('WindowsAuthenticationEnabled','2', 'false');
- Then attempt to login again in a new browser window and you should be able to get to the logon screen.