1. Login into Central Management console with Any other account. You will be able to login successfully or prompts you for changing password.
Ex: Assuming that “ServiceDesk” user is receiving the error message. I try to login with another available user name “Administrator”
2. Once another user(Administrator) login’s into Central management console navigate to “Authentication” under Manage
3. In Authentication Select Enterprise(select authentication you are using):
4. Under enterprise make below changes
i) If you don’t want users to change passwords every time they login Uncheck “Must Change Password every N day” or
ii) if they have to change the password every month Check the checkbox of Must change password and update the field with number of days.
Ex: In below image mentioned 30, indicating client have to change password for every 30days if that check box is checked.
5. And click on “Update” button at end to save the changes made.
6. After Updating the changes -> Navigate to Users& groups-> Users list in Central Management Console
7. Select The user whose account has been disabled and right click on that contact and select properties
Ex: in below image we are updating the disabled Account of user “ServiceDesk”
8. In Properties Windows-> Update the password and update the check boxes “Password never expires” or “User Must change password at next logon” as per your authentication rules.
9. If Users have to change password every ‘N’ number of days, then don’t select “Password never expires” from above image.
10.After making the required changes click on “Save & Close” Button.
Now try to login into BI launch pad or central management console with user name(Administrator) that has been locked and new password.