When a new phase is created in OWB, existing tasks are getting auto populated under the same.
Steps to reproduce:
- Run Open Workbench.
- Input the login credential so that it gets connected to a PPM instance.
- Go to File --> New so that a new tab opens for a new project.
- By default, it would be the Gantt Chart view that will open.
- Click on the first row of the Name column (the row will be numbered as 1), and type a name of the task called "Task 1".
- Hit Enter and that will take the cursor to the next row.
- Create another couple of tasks in the same way and name them as "Task 2" and "Task 3" respectively.
- Right click on the row of the first task "Task 1".
- Select modify and change the type to "Phase" from "Task". Click OK.
- Task 2 and Task 3 will come under Task 1 immediately and Task 1 will have a (-) sign indicating that it can be collapsed.
- Click on the (-) icon to collapse and now only "Task 1" phase is visible.
- Create a new task called "Task 4" in the next row.
- Now, just step #, change the type to "Phase" and click OK.
Expected result: The task will be converted to a phase without any child tasks under the same.
Actual result: The task will be converted to phase and earlier tasks automatically comes under the same.