When you download a probe install package from the Nimsoft support website, and try to open the archive, you are asked for a password.
The probe archive files downloaded from the internet archive are password protected, and this password is not meant to be distributed to end-users.
Any version of UIM
Instead of unpacking the archive; to be able to use this package to deploy it to a robot, you need to import the downloaded install package into your local archive:
1. In Infrastructure Manager (IM), in the left-hand panel, locate the Archive.
2. Click on the main NMS server name to display all of the installed and downloadable packages.
3. In the panel on the right, right-click to bring up a context-sensitive menu
4. Select Import; browse to the download location for the package, and click on Open.
5. That will import the install package into your local archive.
6. From there, you can deploy the package to your robot(s) via the normal drag-and-drop.