Customer can check below things to determine if support case need to be opened to check further.
- Refresh dashboard or check out sysinfo to see if it keeps showing 100% cpu usage. if possible rebooting PAM and see it solve CPU usage.
- Check if you see any latency when you try to connect to any target server.
- Check Session log to see what is running on the system which contribute to CPU and adjust accordingly.
- if using LDAP authentication, Check the value of LDAP update interval(Config -> 3rd party -> LDAP domain configuration). big number run less often.
- if using AWS instances, check AWS refresh interval(Config -> 3rd party -> AWS configuration). big number run less often.
- if you want further analysis, open a support case and provide system log file from Config -> Diagnostics -> systems diagnostics -> download system log file.