In order to add new CIs or update existing ones by GRLoader, you need to set 'SOAP Web Service API Role' in a specified Access Type to an administrator Role, such as "Administrator" or "Configuration Administrator". You can check and specify it as shown below.
- Log into Service Desk using Administrator account.
- Go to 'Security and Role Management' > 'Access Type' and open an Access Type specified to the user.
- Click on <Edit> button on Access Type Detail screen.
- Open 'Role' tab and change the 'SOAP Web Service API Role' to "Administrator".
- Click on <Save> button to save the change.