The dump should be an unformatted SVC dump.
- If the startup parameters for CA-ROSCOE include NOSDUMP, comment it out with an * before bringing up CA-ROSCOE (or recycling ROSCOE)
- A CA-ROSCOE problem cannot be diagnosed with an ABENDAID dump
Sites that have ABENDAID must add the following card to the CA-ROSCOE startup JCL (to turn off ABENDAID.)
//ABNLIGNR DD DUMMY
- Insure that the dump dataset(s) is/are empty
- Set the SLIP TRAP as follows -
NOTE: SLIP TRAPS must be set/issued at a CONSOLE
NOTE: The SDATA PARAMETERS are distributed in ROSCOE.SOURCE member SDUMP
- Terse the dump before ftping.
- Do not use a 3rd party product or format the dump