When you want to deploy and configure CA products with CA MSM for another LPAR, called the TARGET system, you will need to install, implement software on this system. Listed here are the requirements on the target system.
Here are the Requirement on each MSM target systems:
- (CA MSM) Datacom loadlibraries
- CETN400 on CA Common Services (r11.0 SP8, r12.0 or v14.0)
- MSMCPROC proc, needs to be started manually, or by schedulings product
- MSMCAUX proc, will be started by MSMCPROC when needed
- CCIDSCSV proc, will be started by ENF spawn task when needed
- CCISPNSV proc, will be started by ENF spawn task when needed
NO Datacom MUF, Datacom DBSRV or MSMTC (MSM Tomcat Server) is needed at a target system.