To the Change User properties in each Clarity instance:
· Login to Clarity and navigate to Admin page >> Resources.
· Select the user whose user name needs to be modified.
· Update the email address attribute. (The ‘Use External Authentication’ checkbox may need to be un-checked first to unlock the record. This checkbox should be re-checked after the Email Address of the user has been updated.)
· Click on Save and exit.
· Repeat the steps for each environment the user has access to from the Portal (Prod, Test, and Dev).
Once this is done, the email address of the user needs to be changed in On Demand portal as well:
· Update email address field in Portal
· Navigate back to Control Panel >> Users
· Select the user and change the email address to new value.
The ‘Username Sync Job’ in Clarity needs to be run after the changes have been made to the user account in Clarity application and On Demand Portal.