The 'My Timesheets' portlet is not displaying the timesheet icon correctly.
The portlet previously showed a Timesheet Clock icon. Now it looks like a person with a plus (+) sign and when you hover over the image, it shows 'Assign Resource'.
Caused by CLRT-80063.
This is caused by the fact that if the user tries to modify the field on the Portlet definition, the existing icon that is provided for the default configuration does not show up in the list of available images.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Administration, Portlets, My Timesheets (cop.invMyTimesheets)
- Navigate to List Column Section tab, Fields
- Click on the 'Timesheet' properties icon
- Immediately you will see the value for the 'Image' field is set to 'Assign Resource'
- This is not expected ; we should expect to see it reference the 'Timesheet Clock'
- Click 'Save and Return' button
Expected Result: There should be no change to the timesheet icon
Actual Result: The timesheet icon gets reset to the icon 'Assign Resource' because this is the first image in the list, there is no reference to the stock Timesheet Clock image.
This issue is open with development.
Because the Timesheet Clock image is NOT in the list of available images, you could pick the 'List' or 'Calendar' icon for the image.