What causes VSAM integrity errors in CA TPX?
VSAM integrity errors usually occur for any of the following reasons:
- Your LOADLIB is not APF authorized.
- You moved, reorganized, or allocated your VSAM files or the catalog but did NOT run the RESET INTEGRITY batch job.
- Refer to sample library CB0VSRC member BATCHINI for sample JCL.
- You are running a VSAM optimizer.
- You have upgraded your operating system but did not run the batch RESET INTEGRITY job against your VSAM files prior to bringing TPX up for the first time in the new operating environment.