There are six possible values:
- Normal -- A traced transaction that was caught by the transaction tracer.
- Sampled -- A traced transaction that was sampled by the agent automatically.
- ErrorSnapshot -- An error snapshot as discovered by ErrorDetector.
- LeakHunterSnapshot -- A potential leak event collected by LeakHunter.
- LeakHunterStackSnapshot -- A stack snapshot collected by LeakHunter.
- Stall -- A transaction that has begun execution but has stalled.
- WhatsInteresting -- An event describing in simple language an interesting behavior in the system as discovered by one of the analytical heuristics in Introscope.
- BundledTrace -- Transaction trace that records only boundary components in its stack. Used for feeding the dependency map
- Property Change -- Event for Agent Property Change