What are the steps required after changing the host name of ITCM agent machine ?
Linux Machines with ITCM agent installed.
Perform Below steps when planing to change host name of the ITCM agent with linux operating system .
1. Delete the agent from ITCM console.
2. Login to the Agent box using root account.
3. Stop the CAF service using 'CAF STOP'. Ensure that CAF is stopped using 'CAF STATUS'
4. Delete the file '/etc/cadmuuid'
5. Start CAF using 'CAF START'
6. Caf Register All
Check ITCM explore for agent registered with new host name.