How can this error be resolved?
B204 SQL error - NO ROWS FOUND IN THE CATALOG FOR THE GIVEN OBJECT
- Please confirm that there are actual rows in the catalog for that SSID.
- If so, please apply apar QO93564 and run IJ3STGE1, CB2ACMDL, and SQLINST4 (for each subsystem involved).
- Check and ensure that the link of TMPOBJ(OMSMCMD2) in CB2ACMDL completed correctly.
- Please also check to make sure that your macros in your CA Pan/SQL CAIMAC library have all been
updated correctly to reflect the correct plan and release of DB2.
- And, for CA Easytrieve programs, please confirm that you have a //STEPLIB included such as: //STEPLIB DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS2.DB2.xxx.SDSNEXIT // DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS2.DB2.xxx.SDSNLOAD