Download Procedure for Fresh eHealth r6.3.3.00 Installation :
1. Go to Support site URL
2. Click Download Center tab on the left.
3. Click Published Solutions tab under the Download Center.
4. Under "Select a Product" choose “CA eHealth Console - MULTI-PLATFORM” or "CA eHealth E2E Console - MULTI-PLATFORM"
from drop down list.
5. Select 6.33 as a release, then click "Go" at the bottom; download the
following media depending on your OS types.
Published Solution, Component & Release, O/S, Date of Kit
CA EHEALTH 6.3.3.00 MAINTENANCE RELEASE
Fix #RO92572 EHEALTH INSTALL/UPGRADE/PATCH, 6.3.3 LINUX 10/13/2016
Fix #RO92571 EHEALTH INSTALL/UPGRADE/PATCH, 6.3.3 WINDOWS 10/13/2016
Fix #RO92570 EHEALTH INSTALL/UPGRADE/PATCH, 6.3.3 SOLARIS 10/13/2016
7. For Oracle : Click the green Matches arrow on the top middle of the page to advance to the next page if you don't see your items listed. Select the one which is related to your OS.
* CA EHEALTH 6.3.3 ORACLE 126.96.36.199 BASE
* CA EHEALTH 6.3.3 ORACLE 188.8.131.52 UPDATE
Installation procedure for a Fresh r6.3.3 installation on Windows, Linux and Solaris :
***Directory names are optional***
1. Create a directory named 6.3.3.x_download (where x is 10, for example) and three subdirectories each named eh633x, OracleBase and OracleUpdate on the partition where CA eHealth r6.3.3x will be installed.
2. Copy CA eHealth 6.3.3 MAINTENANCE RELEASE into the directory named eh6320x, then unzip it using a zip utility.
3. Copy CA eHealth 6.3.3 ORACLE 184.108.40.206 BASE into the directory named OracleBase, and then unzip it using a zip utility.
4. Copy CA eHealth 6.3.3 ORACLE 12.1.0.02 UPDATE into the directory named OracleUpdate, and then unzip it using a zip utility.
5. Go to directory eh633x and click setup.exe (Windows) or run ./Install (Linux and Solaris) to start the 6.3.3.x fresh installation.
6. When prompted, enter full path for OracleBase directory, then the full path for the OracleUpdate directory.
7. Follow the prompts to complete the fresh installation