-818 Timestamp error will occur when a CA Easytrieve DB2 program is run with the plan name linked into the CAILIB which does not match the plan name bound into the DBRMLIB.
- The plan has disappeared from the catalog due to DB2 maintenance or upgrade.
- Someone else used the same plan name.
- The wrong Pan/SQL library is being used for that subsystem.
- Install job IJ3STGE1 was run but install job CB2ACMDL was not run immediately after running IJ3STGE1.
- Non-corresponding libraries were used as input for the install jobs listed above.
- Install jobs IJ3STGE1 and CB2ACMDL were run for the initial subsystem, but install job SQLINST4 was not run for the other subsystems.